Use Scenes and Social Postsmjcroskey2021-04-12T02:52:41+00:00
Use Pre-Made Scenes
1. Open the “Scenes” folder and click the link to download the Scenes and Social Posts .zip file. Extract the .zip file.
2. Select the project file of the scene category you want to use, open the file, convert if necessary, andsave a copy. (The original should remain unchanged.)
3. Open or Create the Project that you want to add the Scene(s) to.
4. Open one of the Scene folders and turn on Icon View to preview the scenes. Drag the mouse over the thumbnail image or click and scrub through the bar beneath the thumbnail.
5. Disable the Insert and Overwrite sequences option in the top left of the timeline window (playhead and tracks icon) it should be white/gray.
6. Select the scene that you want to add to your timeline in the Project Window.
7.Turn Off/ Deselect source patching and track targeting for the V1 track. The V1 side should be dark gray on both sides.
8. Click, hold, and drag the thumbnail of the scene from the scenes project file into the timeline Your Project (that you previously opened or created)
9. Double Click on the Scenes sequence you just added to the timeline.
10. If the scene has a media placeholder: Double click to open each of the Put Image/Video here sequences in the timeline.
11. Drag your Images/Videos into the opened placeholder sequences and place them above the locked layers in the placeholders.
12. Center your images/videos in the frames by right-clicking and choosing Scale To Frame size or by using the Scale and Position Motion controls in the Effect Controls panel. (Window > Effect Controls)
13. Select .mogrt graphics layers and edit the controls in the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics Window. (Window > Essential Graphics)
14. You can also add and edit new elements or change the placement of all the elements individually. Select the layer and use the Scale and Position Motion controls in the Effect Controls panel.
Still Need Help?
Need help with something you can’t find an answer to in our dedicated support center?
We make creative tools, assets, and training to help video makers create better videos faster. Our products give our customers the freedom to focus on creating the things they enjoy by eliminating the need for complex skills, large amounts of time, and costly education. It is our pleasure to help our community win clients, crush deadlines, and grow audiences.