If you need a more organized way to view the Motion Pro essential graphics assets, or if some of the assets aren’t showing up in the Essential Graphics browser window, you may want to make your own folders for the Motion Pro essential graphics.
1. Open the Essential Graphics panel if it isn’t already open by choosing Window > Essential Graphics from the top menu in Premiere
2. Click the hamburger menu icon and choose “Manage Additional Folders” from the dropdown menu.
3. Click the Add button and navigate to the “Motion Graphics Templates” folder and find the “MP Mogrt Graphics” folder.
4. Select the folder for the assets you’d like to add to your custom folder. If there subfolders, open the category folder and select the subfolder for the assets you want to add and click “Select Folder“.
5. Click in the Namecolumn of the Manage Additional Folders window to rename the folder if you wish.
6. Click OK to close the window.
7. Click the drop-down menu next to the “Local” checkbox and select the folder you just created to view those items in the Browse window.
8. Repeat the steps above for as many folders as you need. Once multiple folders are added, select a new in the list to view it. Click the item again to deselect and no longer view those items, or click “View All” to see all the assets again.