Use Premiere Split Framesmjcroskey2022-11-21T17:41:02+00:00
How to Use Premiere Split Frames
1. Start by placing the playhead where you want to add the split frame in the timeline
2. Open the folder of your choice by double-clicking on the folder icons in the Packages tab, using the search bar, or by using the navigation in the Files tab.
The split frame will be added to the timeline at the position of the playhead.
3. Select the .mogrt Split Frame layer in the timeline to edit or double-click on the Project Split frame sequence to open and edit.
4. Add Media to the Media placeholders for .mogrt Split Frames:
1. Double-click on the video you want to use in the Project window to open it in the Source window.
2. Set an In and Out point by pressing the (I) and (O) keys on your keyboard, at the point where you want the clip to start (In) and end (Out).
3. Drag the video file from the Project window to the media drop zone in the edit tab of the Essential Graphics Window.
4. Double-click on the media drop zone in the edit tab of the Essential Graphics Window to open the clip sequence and make additional edits to the clip or add other assets.
5. Add Media to the Media placeholders for Project Split Frames:
1. Double-click to open each of the Put Image/Video here sequences in the timeline.
2. Drag your Images/Videos into the opened placeholder sequences and place them above the locked layers in the placeholders.
3. Center your images/videos in the frames by right-clicking and choosing Scale To Frame size or by using the Scale and Position Motion controls in the Effect Controls panel. (Window > Effect Controls)